Monday, 18 February 2013

Welcome to New Day, New Nails!

The best kind of mess...

Hello!

My name is Jo and I am a 27 year old Berkshire based fan of nail polish and nail art. I am relatively new to this hobby, though always a fan of arty stuff – I suppose nail art is one way to use the foundation year I did at art college! I only started really loving nail polish a couple of years ago, before then I was rather careless with my nails – so it goes to show, once this hobby gets you, you are sucked in!
I started with a small box of nail polishes, and I have now expanded and am outgrowing my toolbox/trunk which is a ‘problem’. I shall have to buy enough to fill another now....



I mostly enjoy nail art designs, rather than swatches – but do love discovering new colours and glitters from bloggers swatching.

My favourite nail bloggers are:


I hope you will stick around to see my posts, please let me know if you have any new blogger advice or would like to see more of anything in particular. Mostly I hope to be doing this for the enjoyment, and of course - having another excuse to do more nail art!


No comments:

Post a Comment