Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Models Own Gradient nails

I LOVE orange nail polish.

I have quite a selection so far, but I have to say the brights are my favourite - followed by more coral-y shades.
I bought two Models Own orange polishes a little while ago and thought it might be cool to see what they are like as a gradient....




I used OPI Nail Envy as base, then Models Own Fuzzy Peach for the base coat colour, then the brighter shade of Models Own HedKandi Beach Party over the top for the gradient. I used a sponge and I am not sure its exactly what I would consider perfect, but practise will help so I will have to do many variations!

To jazz it up further I used the Models own black and silver nail art pens to do a cute little bow on the ring finger - on my other hand I did a simple heart.

Seche Vite top coat.

I hope you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment