Saturday, 23 February 2013

Uh oh! New polish haul!

I mentioned in my last post that I had got some cool new polishes yesterday - I thought I would share, as I maaay have been into town today as well and found some more amazing polishes!

The new Barry M Textured Polished in Ridley Road and Kingsland Road, then Seventeen Rock Hard Texture effect in Blue, and my new white; Essie in Blanc. 



Today I found some wonderful polish in Sallys; China Glaze reduced from £6.49 to £2.15! I got (L-R) Man Hunt, Exotic Encounters and Purr-fect Plum - so chuffed with these, I love a bargain! My first China Glaze polishes too so I can't wait to test them out!

I also swung by the Nails Inc nail bar in Debenhams and found that they now have a range of their 'feather effect' polish in 4 different shades. At £11 each I only treated myself to one (Edinburgh which is a mix of lavender and coral shards), but the shades are lovely - visit The PolishAholic's swatch review to see all the sades. I LOVE anything feathery so again, can't wait to test this one!

A happy weekend haul!


No comments:

Post a Comment