Here are my themed nails for this evening's viewing - as inspired by my husband who suggested it:
I used OPI Nail Envy basecoat, then No 17 Lasting Fix in Mini Skirt for the white thumb and ring finger, Models Own Black Magic for the pointer and middle finger, then Nails Inc The Thames for the pinky.
Thumb: 007 logo painted on with Models Own black nail pen, and gold and silver striping tape detail.
Pointer: 'M' using silver and gold striping tape.
Middle: Union Jack using No 17 Lasting Fix in Mini Skirt and then the silver striping tape - this was tricky, took almost 20 minutes!!! Not sure if that's worth it...!
Ring: Stag head from Skyfall estate using Models Own black nail art pen.
Pinky: Gun barrel using Models Own nail art pens in white and black.
All topped off with Seche Vite.
I hope you like! I am off to watch the film now....!
No comments:
Post a Comment