After my shopping spree with polish this weekend I felt I had to use as many of the new colours as possible - next on the list were the 3 new China Glaze polishes as I have heard great things about China Glaze but never owned one til now!
I decided on tribal half moons as I also bought some ring enforcing stickers for half moon manicures as recommended by other bloggers, the three China Glaze colours also suggest tribal to me when all together.
I used OPI Nail Envy as base, then for base colour (green) was China Glaze in Exotic Encounters. I topped that with Seche Vite to speed up drying time so I could contnue with the half moon process.
I did alternate nails using China Glaze Purr-fect Plum (purple) and Manhunt (blue) - great coverage and only needed one thick coat which I think works best with the half moon process. I also used a taupe colour I picked up from Tescos; their F&F range has some lovely colours - and on offer 2 for £5, but they don't name their colours :(
I then did the gold dot accents around the moon shapes using the Models Own nail art pen in gold, and topped off with Seche Vite again!
I hope you like, and be prepared to see many more tribal designs as I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment