Third wheel and this time a completely different theme; texture.
I love this wheel, there are so many I want to do full manicures of, or at least mis-matched sets.
The feather one is by far my favourite and I have been looking at other blogs to see if any recommend where to buy coloured feathers from to do more of this. The feather I used was actually found outside by my 6 year old neice for her nature project....I promise I asked before I stole it!
If you want a tutorial on how to do the feather effect I will do one at some point, but until then check out Sammy from The Nailasaurus's tutorial - hers look amazing!
Clockwise from the top; metallic stripes using nail art pens on top of Nails Inc Leather Effect polish, skull on top of leather effect leather effect with diamantes, gloss black with diamantes, matte black with fimo hearts, matte black with nail art tribal design, Nails Inc Basil Street with fimo hearts, Barry M Cappucino (possibly one of my top 3 polish colours) with black and white acrylic box, Ciate Caviar Pearls in Hologram, Gloss black with caviar, Nails Inc Baker Street with caviar heart, Barry M Cappucino with black matte studs, Nails Inc Baker Street with feather (my fave!), Half Moon with Baker Street, gloss black and diamantes, metallic tartan, metallic criscross over Nails Inc Concrete Effect in London Wall, basketcase over Leather Effect and finally half and half of the two texture effect polishes.
As before, please let me know if you need any more details, I will happily provide.
No comments:
Post a Comment