As soon as I got this polish I wanted to do a feather inspired look with it. I need to practise my feather nail art work with the nail art pens too so this was a great opportunity!
I used OPI Nail Envy for base, then Essie Blanc for the base colour. Nails Inc Feather in Edinburgh - I used two coats on all excpt the pinky so you can see the different coverage levels. Then no top coat so you get the texture (a bit prickly so something to be aware of in terms of snagging clothes and when you are sleeping!).
For the ring finger I used Models Own in Fuzzy Peach, two coats, then did the feather design with the Models Own nail art pen in white - followed by a top coat of Seche Vite.
I like this design, hope you do too!
No comments:
Post a Comment