Pastel Aztec Print:
I used Essie basecoat, Models Own black, silver and white nail art pens, Models Own Blooboo for the pale blue and Models Own Lilac Dream for the purple. Always - Seche Vite for the topcoat.
Owls:
I used Essie basecoat, Barry M Yellow and Models own Lemon Meringue for the yellow owl and eyes, Models Own black nail art pen for the pupils. Miss Sporty Orange for the beaks, Wet n' Wild On a trip and Models Own Lilac Dream for the purple owl. Barry M Spring Green and Models Own Jade Stone for the green owl, Natural Collection Hibiscus and a polish that comes in a bottle shaped like a skull (apparently glow in the dark but isn't) that I got from America - not sure of the brand, for the pink owl, and finally Rimmel Lasting Finish in Azure and Models Own Blooboo for the blue owl. Of course, Seche Vite for the top.
Anyone seen this brand before and know what it is?!
Tuxedos, with holo ring finger (for New Years Eve):
I used Essie basecoat, No 17 Lasting Fix in Mini Skirt for the white base colour and No 17 Holo in Silver for the ring finger, Models Own black nail art pen and Seche Vite topcoat.
I used Essie base coat, Models Own Blooboo for the pale blue background, Models Own Lilac Dream and Wet n Wild On a trip for the purple cake cases, the pink skull polish and Natural Collection Hibiscus for the pink cases, No 17 Lasting Fix in Mini Skirt for the white frosting, Natural Collection again for the cherry and assorted blue, orange and yellow for the sprinkles. Seche Vite topcoat.
I am sure you will see more of JimJams hands to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment