Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Warwick Way

This is one of my top nail polishes - Nails Inc, Warwick Way. I just love it, the right mix of green and blue for both summer and winter, bright but not unprofessional looking for work, so suitable for almost every occasion!

So, advert over - here's what I did for a simple studded manicure using Warwick Way:


I used OPI Nail Envy as base, then two coats of Warwick Way followed by Seche Vite - gently placed the studs on using a cuticle stick, pushed them into place and gave it another coat of Seche.

I love this polish but try as I might I couldn't show the true colour - always came out too blue in my pics. Here is the polish from Nails Incs website which gives you a better idea of the teal shade:



In my mind that is completely different! Oh well, time to design a light box and get professional about this!

My only slight critisism of Warwaick Way is that it seems to be one of the worst polishes for staining around your nails - even three goes with pure acetone couldnt remove the green tinge :( still, won't stop me enjoying wearing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment