Thursday, 28 March 2013

I love Leopard Print

Gosh, I am so sorry I haven't posted for a while - work has gone manic and I just want some time to sit down and calmly paint my nails! Easter weekend is upon us so this weekend I intend to invest some time, especially as I still haven't tried out my HEX nail charms!!!

Aaaanyway, I LOVE leopard print nails, so simple yet look amazing every time!

I've tried a number of variations: plain tradtional colours, rainbow, monochrome, neon, metallic, themed and I like them all!

Which is your favourite from these two?!


Traditional colours:

I used Essie basecoat, Nails Inc and then Models Own black, white and gold nail art pens. Seche Vite topcoat.

Rainbow:

I used Esie basecoat, then for the thumb and ring fingers the base was the pink skull polish I first showed in the JimJam post here, and then Wet n Wild On a Trip sponged over the tips. For the pointer and pinky I used Barry M Yellow for the base and then sponged over Island Girl Aloha Magic for the tips. For the middle finger I used Nails Inc Holland Park (purple) and Warwick Way (green).
Used Models Own nail art pens in White and Black for the pattern.
All topped off with Seche Vite.


No comments:

Post a Comment