Thursday, 14 March 2013

Tribal Thursday

I love tribal themed nails, I think they look awesome - tried a couple of designs now and I have to admit I do find it easier doing them on others simply so both hands are identical!


I saw this on Instagram by NailedIt - completely didnt see that there was a brilliant tutorial so just did my own interpretation, however am thinking that I want to try the proper way now!!!


So here is my version, looks so completely shoddy when in direct comparison with Nailed It's!




I used OPI Nail Envy as a base, then coated the whole nail in one coat of 17 Holo. I then used a small paintbrush to splodge on a bit of Models Own HedKandi Beach Party - by far my favourite orange polish. I then (without using tape as that didn't even occur to my simple mind) did chevron shapes in the pink - Island Girl Aloha Sunset. I used the Models Own nail art pen in Black for the designs and then had a far old bit of clean up to do before topping with Seche Vite.

I like the look of this, but will definatley try it as per the tutorial next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment