So, two wheels for you today Spring/Summer themed nail art and then naturally; Autumn/Winter!
Spring and Summer:
Clockwise from the top we have roses on a yellow base, ladybird, spring showers, daffodils, butterfly wing, bumblebee, tropical fruit fimo, daisies, beach, tropical flowers fimo, sunshine, pink pattern and bow, mini bikinis, easter egg, easter bunny, easter chick, yellow flowers and single pink flower.
Autumn and Winter:
So, clockwise from the top we have icicles, snowflake, autumn tree, festive candy cane stripes, robin, hat and scarf, christmas pud, midnight, winter tree, falling leaves, pumpkin, bonfire, wheat/harvest, fireworks, owl, autumn stripes, turkey and christmas lights.
As always if you want to know the colours used just let me know!
There are a few designs that I think need a re-do, so I will see if I can at some point. Anyone seen any great nail art examples of fireworks?! I tried that one about 4 times and sort of gave up... :( Always up for a challenge though!
No comments:
Post a Comment