Sunday, 3 March 2013

Big Ruby nail tattoo manicure

SO excited when these arrived yesterday:

Nail tattoos from Big Ruby, which I have wanted since I saw The Nailasaurus's manicure using them here, and even more studs!!! I knew I would love using studs so quickly bought more so they wouldn't be on ration!

I decided on a bright manicure for Saturday as I was off to see Girls Aloud 'Ten' tour at the O2, it seemed fitting to go bright pink!


I used OPI Nail Envy as usual, then for the pink I used Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate, which I think it probably my fave Nails Inc shade....
For the thumb I used 17 Holo in Silver, and for the glitter on the middle finger I used Nails Inc Abbey Road.
I used studs on the pinky and pointer and the amazing nail tattoos on the ring finger (moustache on one and sunglasses on the other!).

All topped off with Seche Vite.

I love the look, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment