Monday, 15 April 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend I spent almost the entire time cleaning, however I did cram in a manicure for my friend Sarah ahead of our next YMCA nail session tonight, and my final nail wheel - need to order more!

Sarah:


For this I used
 Essie All in One basecoat
Thumb and Middle: Essie Blanc, and the three below colours for the roses - detail done with Models Own Black Magic
Pointer: Wet n Wild On a Trip and Models Own Black Magic for the paisley
Ring: Nails Inc Basil Street and Models Own Black Magic for the hearts
Pinkie: Orly Gumdrop, Models Own Black Magic and Essie Blanc for the bow design

All topped with Seche Vite of course!

Nail Wheel Randomness:



I had great fun doing this!

From the top clockwise, 1-up Mushroom, Bandanna, Daisies, Pastel paisley, Tie Dye, Burger, Ace of Spades, USA Flag, Vegas sign, I <3 NY, Tiffany bow, Graffiti spray, Eye, Leopard fade, Mum tattoo, Diamond and bling, Ruffian and Camo.

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment