I only tried paisley nail art for the first time the other day so wanted to do it on my own nails, I felt that it could be quite 'spring-like', so paired it with spring colours and cute daisies!
Base - I am currently doing one coat of OPI Nail Envy and one coat of Essie All in One Base to try and encourage growth whilst still looking pretty!
Thumb and Middle: Essie Mojito Madness as base then Essie Blanc and Models Own Fuzzy Peach for the daisies, little dots in Models Own Lemon Meringue.
Pointer and Pinkie: Models Own Fuzzy Peach and Models Own Lemon Meringue for the paisley
Ring - all of the above colour - trying to be a ruffian style?!
All topped with Seche Vite.
Here's a close up of the designs:
And as One Nail to Rule Them All showed what she's like with her left hand I thought I would also share my left hand (I am left handed!) to show my dubious skills....
I hope you like and that you feel spring-like!



No comments:
Post a Comment