This week she invited two of her friends over too so I have more to share! Hopefully this will be a regular thing and that means even more practise for me...
One:
I used Essie All in One base
Nails Inc Basil Street
Added small pearl and matte back gems - bought from Amazon
Topped with Seche Vite
Two:
I used Essie All in One base
Nails Inc base colour Picadilly Circus
Flowers: Nails Inc Percy Street, Models Own Lemon meringue and a dotting tool
Topped with Seche Vite
Three:
I used:
Thumb: Models Own Blooboo
Pointer: Models Own Lilac Dream
Middle: Models Own Jade Stone
Ring: Base Models Own Lemon Meringue, Wet n Wild On A Trip and Models Own Lilac Dream for the cupcake case, Essie Blanc for the frosting and Models Own Red Alert for the cherry! Assorted colour for sprinkles!
Pinkie: Rimmel Portobello Road
Topped with Models Own Jack Frost for the shimmery glitter and then Seche Vite
I think it's clear I need some new go-to pastel shades!
Thanks!



No comments:
Post a Comment