Monday, 8 April 2013

Backlog!

I feel like I have been super busy recently, time enough to paint nails but not share on my blog :( sorry for being so rubbish but here I am clearing some of the back log!



Firstly, today I am trying two of the new polishes I got for my birthday which was last week:
Essie Aruba Blue
Orly Angel Eyes

I decided as I was too excited to try them that I would layer them so I could wear both - and the result is a truly gorgeous colour:



As usual, OPI Nail Envy for base and Seche Vite as top coat.


Easter nails!

Waaaaaay late, but such cute designs I thought I would share. I did my friends nails, Sarah and JimJam and here are the results:


This was Sarah's set, I used:
Essie All in One Base
Thumb: Rimmel Portobello Pink, Essie Blanc, NYC Lexington Yellow
Pointer: Models Inc Lemon Meringue, Essie Blanc and Miss Sporty Orange for the beak - Models Own nail art pens in black and white for the eyes - same for all.
Middle: Models Own Jade Stone and Essie Blanc
Ring: Models Own Lilac Dream, Essie Blanc and a smidgen of 17 for the nose and ears!
Pinkie: Models Own Blooboo, Models Own Lemon Meringue and Rimmel Portobello Pink - dotting tool
All topped with Seche Vite

JimJam's set - she had an Easter party the next day and was going as a sheep......


Essie All in One Base
Base for all - Essie Mojito Madness
Essie Blanc and dotting tool for all white sheep
Models Own Black Magic for black sheep base
Rimmel Portobello Pink for the little pink noses!
Tiny bit of Models Own Grey Day for the ears, and Models Own nail art pens in black and white for the eyes.
I then used Seche Vite to top, but on the two pinkies and pointers I used black, white and green flocking powder for a fur and grass effect!

I hope you think they're cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment